Beach Visits

There are numerous beaches, but I only have photos from a couple of them. You might notice I didn't time out the sun quite right either.
Gwangalli Beach at dusk.

This photo was taken from Judo Park & peeks toward Songjeong Beach.

North of Judo Park.

Denis & friends are shown at Gwangalli Beach. Behind, the Gwangan Grand Bridge lights up at night & periodically changes colors. Oh shoot! I left my baby carriage unattended next to the ledge! Just joking mom & dad! It's not mine, nor any of ours for that matter.

I threw this picture in to show that a some couples dress the same. Not a bad idea, because think of all the 2 for 1 clothing deals you could get!


Now what's a beach without rides! There are some pretty good rides that could easily throw you out of your seat! No, I'm not joking!