Wolchulsan National Park

Like the DMZ, I made this trip months ago. This pictorial pseudo-blog is really becoming my diary of sorts. So, I decided to "borrow" some additional pictures for this posting. My appreciation is extended to home.no.net/mariannh/ Korea/korea.html for the first two photos & http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~melmoth/RTW/korea.html for the later two.
I was unable to gather any additional pictures of Wolchulsan. It's unfortunate, because it was a very beautiful park.
This bridge was narrow as you can see here. My friend Adrienne & I ended up crossing this a couple times on a crowded day.
While Wolchulsan National Park is the smallest park in S. Korea, it quickly rises above the fields below. It took about 8 hours to hike from one end to the other.

Fairly impressive suspension bridge.

This canyon floor is much lower than pictured here!