Jogyesan Provincial Park & Songgwangsa Temple

I give many thanks to Marian Goodenough for introducing me to Kristy, our fearless tour guide through this park. Denis & I met up with Kristy & her friend, Amanda, for a beautiful hike near Suncheon. We were all lucky to capture many of the leaves still changing colors.
I've done nothing to alter the color in this photo. In fact, I have yet to do so on any picture. I only hope you enjoy all my pictures in their raw form.
Isn't that a darn good smile?

Kristy, Amanda, & Denis provide a friendly welcome on the paved beginning of Jogyesan Provincial Park.

A pathway to Songgwangsa over leaf covered water.


One of the many Songgwangsa shrines.

This cabbage patch will most likely be used for Kimchi.

A smaller temple hidden much higher than Songgwangsa.