Odds & Ends -Part 2

I couldn't decide what to do with these pictures, so I hope you enjoy them. Some of them are even from my most recent travels. By no means am I trying to poke fun of any culture, but thought I'd present a few more photos worth viewing. Actually, I suppose this section is primarily dedicated to translations. No matter how bad it may be, I have to remember... I can't even translate, so all the more power to those who can.
You may have to click on some of these to read them better.
I only saw one of these bathroom stalls & should add that it was wired shut. -Suncheon, S. Korea


It's not really a peppermint pizza. -Seomyeon, Busan, S. Korea





Well, here's a case where the translation did work! Budweiser is a bad beer. -Shigatse, Tibet


Pets & dangerous things, need say no more. -Shigatse, Tibet


Good thing the second sentence was written, because I was having a little trouble with the first one. -Shanghai, China


This store's name wouldn't go over too well in the states. -Fukuoka, Japan



I gave up scribbling long ago, but you never know... -Beijing, China


This was at the airport & I figured the dog was working behind the scenes. Nope, a dog made an apearance for us while waiting for our luggage. He/she sniffed each bag as they came out on the conveyer belt. I was scolded for taking a picture of the dog. This is all I have after they confiscated my luggage. Just kidding! -Chengdu, China


This was a sticker on one of my chocolates that was given to me by a student. She was pretty young & I'm sure she hadn't a clue what I'm interpreting it to mean. Regardless, it was a nice chocolate gift. -Busan, S. Korea


All kinds of peril on this hill. -Beijing, China


This gift was on Pepero Day, where many exchange chocolate sticks. The chocolate sticks, called pepero, are normally much smaller. This pepero gift from a student was huge! Not to mention, darn good too! However, of all the writing, I'd like to bring your attention to the "Happy Virus!" -Busan, S. Korea


As always, I did my part to help. -Beijing, China


A shoe store chain in Korea. -Nampo-dong, Busan, S. Korea


I don't even remember what this store was, but guessing it's a teddy bear place. -PNU, Busan, S. Korea


Same haircut as me! -Nopo-dong, Busan, S. Korea


At first I thought these were condoms in our hotel room, but I'm now led to believe it's lotion. You'll have to expand this photo to understand. -Chengdu, China


There's a popular outdoor brand of clothing that also shares the Kolon name. -Nampo-dong, Busan, S. Korea


This is at The Great Wall. -Beijing, China



Cardboard? -Saha, Busan, S. Korea



Just don't do it... Taejongdae, Busan, S. Korea



Don't do this either, please... -Nampo-dong, Busan, S. Korea



I can't get enough of the police station mascots. -Saha, Busan, S. Korea